A new webhook notification system is now supported in connect-api v1. This means you can now enable/disable notifications for specific SIM cards. Based on what has been set, notifications will be triggered when 80% of the usage threshold or 80% of the subscription duration is reached. This notification system can be used to let customers know their plan is ending or upsell a new plan to customers.
- New endpoint to list the notification settings of a specific SIM/iccid.
- New endpoint to add a notification setting to a specific SIM/iccid.
- New endpoint to delete a notification setting to a specific SIM/iccid.
- There are 2 types of notification settings:
- You can find an example on how to use this notification system on the Notifications recipe.